Yellow Fin Tours
10% off any kayak tour when booked via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0438 369 347. 2 person minimum.
Conditions of offer:
Please quote your membership number when booking and show your Local Advantage membership before the tour commences.
Offer applies to current Local Advantage members only
Welcome to YellowFin Tours!
We specialise in top of the range KAYAK FISHING TOURS and breathtaking KAYAK SCENIC TOURS in picturesque Dunsborough and Margaret River.
Our 3 hour guided tours are only $79 for a 4 person tour booking OR only $99 for 2 or 3 person tour booking.
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.
TOURS DEPART: 8:45am and 11:45am
Tours will depart from a sheltered bay, just 7 minutes from Dunsborough or Margaret River town .
DO I NEED PREVIOUS KAYAKING OR FISHING EXPERIENCE?
No, our top of the range Hobie MirageDrive kayaks are extremely easy to manoeuvre. They actually don’t require a paddle as you move by pedalling with your feet – brilliant hey! They even accommodate kayakers of all heights and skill levels. These stable kayaks are a dream to take out and leave your hands to reel in a big beauty.
We offer an amazing and exhilarating fishing experience. Bring your friends or family on this great adventure!
DO YOU HAVE AN AGE RESTRICTION?
We actually encourage families on our tours. It is a great bonding experience for all involved. However, if you’d like to book any participants under 16 years old please speak to us first so we can tailor the tour specifically to your needs.
Please do note that any participant under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
US IN A NUTSHELL:
* Our friendly tour guide is a local fisherman and resident and will give you a fun day to remember.
* Kayaks are fully equipped with specialized top quality fishing gear, lures (so no messy baits), safety vests and specialised kayaks.
* A 2 person kayak is available (perfect for pairing up with your kids or partner)
* The tours venture into areas not easily accessible by road. This is truly the best way to see the magnificent bay, breathtaking wildlife and coastline of the South West.
* For those who fish we would expect to catch a range of fish including: Tailor, Flathead , YellowFin, Herring, Whiting, Skippy and squid.
* Fishing can be carried out close to the coast or for the very adventurous further out (weather permitting.)
*From your kayak you will have the opportunity to watch dolphins play, schools of fish shimmer beneath you and the breathtaking feats of whales as these mighty creatures migrate down the coast (including Humpback, Blue, Southern Right and Minke whales).