Supporting local businesses and saving you money – that is what we do!
Below is the only list that you will need to keep your kids active & happy during school holidays. These activities are all local to the South West, budget friendly and all offers listed below are to be used in conjunction with a valid Local Advantage membership. You know what that means…Amazing savings for your family! The great part? Every offer can be used over & over again!
Treat the kids and save your sanity…Let’s get started.
21. Peppermint Grove Beach Holiday Park – Relax and put your feet up at one of the most relaxing holiday parks in the South West. 10% discount on accommodation.
20. Bunbury Tenpin Bowl – Who doesn’t love a bit of bowling family competition? Jump down to Bunbury Tenpin Bowl to see who has the skills this holiday and do it with a great bargain of $8.00 per person (usually $10).
19. Goanna Bush Cafe & Gallery – Coming in at 19, is this little treasure! If you have not tasted their amazing coffee and scrumptious food, then enjoy 10% off the total bill valid for breakfast and lunch.
18. Mojo’s Restaurant & Cafe – Enjoy 25% off your total bill! (Maximum discount $25 per visit) at Mojo’s restaurant and Café all throughout your holidays.
17. The Fat Chef Cafe, Vasse – To take the 17 spot is another foodies paradise, The Fat Chef Café in Vasse. Try their delicious menu and Buy one breakfast or lunch menu item and get a second half price!
16. Hamelin Bay Holiday Park – A fantastic place to stay with great access to some of the region’s best beaches! Enjoy 10% off any accommodation (camping or cabins).
15. Little Monsters Play centre Margaret River – Receive one free regular coffee with a full price entry. Purchase one full priced child’s entry and receive half price entry for a sibling (of equal or lesser value). Book a whole centre party between 1st November and 28th March to receive 40% off! That’s $150 for 2 hours for up to 30 kids. *conditions apply*.
14. Squid Lips Margaret River AND Dunsborough – Ok, so taking the 14th spot on our list could quite possibly be the best fish and chips you have ever had. Enjoy Buying 1 fish’n’chips and get a kid’s fish or kids squid & chips free and let us know if they live up to their amazing reputation!
13. Raw Life – If you are all about that health and fitness then you really need to try these guys, Raw Life are in Abbey, and you can save 25% with a free upsize!
12. The Dunsborough Tavern – A parents dream, amazing food, indoor playground for the kids and with Local Advantage you can enjoy 15% off your Total Bill.
11. Bootleg Brewery – Earning number 11 on our list is no other than the Bootleg Brewery, amazing ale, a playground right next to the eating area and food to die for. Enjoy 20% Discount off total bill (up to $25 per visit).
Ok, thanks for sticking with us, but it’s about to get serious. We now dive into the TOP 10 things to do this school holidays in the South West. Here we go
10. Muffin Break (inside Crocs play centre Bunbury) – Coffee, coffee and more coffee! This place makes amazing coffee and has treats that you simple can’t beat! Enjoy Bottomless coffee with Local Advantage!!
9. Crocs play centre Bunbury – Number 9 goes to Crocs play centre Bunbury, if you have not taken your kids there than this is a MUST! $8 weekday entry (save $5.50)
8. Gelato Buonissimo – Gelato that will melt your heart and ignite your soul, This place is absolutely delightful and a well deserving 8th spot getter. Save 50c off every item! Gelato, coffee, biscuits, cakes etc.
7. Yallingup Maze – Amazing staff, great maze and losing the kids for a couple of hours in a maze is reason enough to get spot number 7. The fact that they are giving away 25% off any admission into Yallingup Maze is just the cream on top!
6. Naturaliste Reptile Park – Get up close and personal with some scaly individuals this school holidays. 10% off entry fees.
5. Forest Adventures South West – Hang from the trees and pretend your Tarzan this holidays! Enjoy 10% off adult, children and teenager climber.
4. Jet Adventures – From trees to the sea! Jet Adventures are offering 15% off Thrill Rides total ticket price (minimum of 2 people).
3. Wonky Windmill Farm and Eco Park – This place has amazing food, pets that you children are absolutely going to love and a great relaxing atmosphere! Half price adult farm entry & a half price Devonshire tea.
2. Xscape at the Cape Fun Park – Do your kids want to get extreme these school holidays? This place has you covered. 2 for 1 Kidszone combo (save $18).
1. Gravity ETC – Earning our number 1 spot for things to do this school holidays are none other than Gravity ETC in Bunbury! This place will have you jumping for joy (get it?). During the school holidays your 2nd hour is free (save $12 per child) – subject to availability.
That’s the list! We hope that you have found some amazing things to do these school holidays and don’t forget there are 200+ offers to explore (Think shopping, food & drink, health & beauty, trades, activities & accommodation)… check out the offers on your Local Advantage app or on our website.
Every offer can be used over & over again!
Enjoy the savings,
Louise Robinson – Owner & Founder of Local Advantage
Please note that offers are subject to change, please check our website/ app for the most up to date information before heading out to use an offer.